Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Business Analytics)
The course is designed to prepare students for a career in Analytics and to upskill professionals already working in this field by expanding their capabilities. It is based on industry input and provides for (a) the basics of management with an emphasis on mastering data analytical techniques and (b) experiential learning.
In particular, it:
- Prepares students in understanding Analytics by acquainting them with relevant concepts from Mathematics, Statistics and Information Technology.
- Trains them in the use of various Analytical Tools.
- Facilitates an insightful understanding of the role of Analytics in the current scenario.
- Helps them develop innovative strategies for marketing various products using Analytics.
- Provides for training by expert faculty with good teaching and industry experience.
- Offers placement assistance.