How to Apply to IIRM Hyderabad?
Applicants seeking admission in any of the courses can apply online as well as offline. This section will help those who are unaware of the IIRM Hyderabad application process as we have provided the complete process beneath.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Under Apply Online, select the course for which you want to apply from the list given on the right side of the home page.
- Now enter the requested details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500/- through net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or PayUMoney Gateway.
- Lastly, submit the application form
- Visit the official website of IIRM Hyderabad.
- Place the cursor on the “Admissions” tab and select apply.
- Now scroll down to offline registration application forms and download the desired course application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill all the requested details.
- Also, write the answer of “How do you come to know about IIRM”.
- Affix your photograph.
- Send the completed application form and documents required as mentioned below along with cash or Demand Draft of INR 500/- on the given address.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th std. Marksheet and Certificate
- Intermediate/ PUC/ 12th std. Marksheet and certificate
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation Marksheets & Degree Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Work Experience Letter, if applicable
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET/IIRMCET (Not required for 1 year courses)
- Demand Draft (For offline application)
- Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree any discipline.
- Candidates must also have a valid score in any of these entrance exams: CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT/State CETs/IIRMCET.
- Students writing their final year/semester exams can also apply.
- Admission will be based on academic record, test scores and personal interview.
IIRM Hyderabad PGDM Selection Criteria
- The Institute considers the score of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/IIRMCET exam for shortlisting candidates.
- The shortlisting, is followed by Personal Interview.
- The aggregate of the above procedure will be considered for the final selection process.
Admissions Office: (PGCM)
Educational Loan Support
IIRM is associated with several banks to ensure swift financial assistance for students interested in availing educational loans. The interest rates and other details are subject to change as per the discretion of the banks. Please contact the respective banks for further information.
For Andhra Bank: S. No: 752 (Click here).
For ICICI Bank details (Click here).
List of Documents: (Please note this list is not exhaustive and few additional documents might be needed on a case to case basis).
Indicative List of documents / papers (in duplicate or triplicate depending upon powers of sanction) to be submitted by the applicants.
Identity and address proof of borrower, Joint borrower & Co-obligants
Passport size photographs – borrower, Joint borrower & Co-obligants
Proof of date of birth of the borrower
Marks memo from 10 th onwards
Certificate of domicile
Proof of allotment of seat
Fee particulars from college / university
Verification of accreditation of the College / University by our Bank
Letter of informing allotment or other wise of Hostel accommodation and charges
Proof of availability of scholarship
Copy of university admission letter – indicating the course duration, fee structure, insurance particulars, cost of study and scholarship if any. (From – 1 20 in case of education abroad)
Proof and source of income of parents / guardians – Salary certificate (In case of professional and self-employed, business people and others who are tax assesses – copies of tax assessment orders of previous 3 years).
Photocopies of title deed of properties, NSCs, LIC Policies, Shares & securities etc. – as and when collateral security is stipulated.
1. Certified copy of the title deed indicating title to the property.
Wherever Collateral Security is Offered.
2. Copies of all link documents
3. Tax paid receipts
4. NIL Encumbrance certificate
5. Valuation Report by approved valuer
6. Legal opinion and any other document stipulated by Legal Advisor / sanctioning authority
7. Certification of Inspection of Security
8. Managers certificate for valuation of property